Are things getting worse again? How is it that I don’t even know?
i dont want the d. i want the a. i want to pass this class
I’m surrounded by people who just wanna get blackout drunk for fun. Like nah man. Let’s go camping or take a road trip or do some stuff we haven’t done before. I wanna live.
My anxiety is really bad tonight. I don’t know why, I’ve had a pretty good day and everything so I feel like I shouldn’t be feeling this way. Maybe it’s just that I am tired…
The positive thing is however that I am so much better at handling the anxiety now, I am really happy about that. At least I will be, once these feelings have gone away.
things I can’t imagine
- someone having a crush on me
- someone randomly seeing me and thinking ‘wow she’s cute’
- someone getting happy because I messaged them first
- someone thinking about me, in general
- someone wondering how I am
- someone finding me attractive
- someone doing something to try and impress me
- someone asking their friend on what to say to me
- someone wanting to get to know me
Okay but really though
I’m doing my driver’s licence test tomorrow. Naturally I can’t even imagine trying to sleep today… -.- so sick of this
If you’re battling a mental illness and didn’t want to wake up this morning but did anyways, you’re a motherfucking badass. Because living with a mental illness is hard and I’m damn proud of you for still being here and fighting. You’re metal as hell and tough as nails. So keep on fighting, you kickass Viking warrior. You can win this.